Are you looking to develop your communication and influencing skills and build more effective relationships with those around you?
Building relationships with others can often be the very thing that nets you the biggest results, however, it can also be the most challenging.
By understanding your dominant behavioural patterns, and the way this impacts how you communicate; whilst also spotting the dominant behaviours in those you interact with; you can unlock tools to elevate your influencing and relationship building skills to another level.
This training will help you uncover:
- Your relationship with change and how this impacts how you work during change
- The work environment & structure that will drive you to be most productive
- Your dominant motivations and how to elevate motivation in both yourself and others
- The dominant behavioural patterns that contribute to your biggest strengths and how to direct these in the best way
- The dominant behavioural patterns that cause you the biggest challenges and what to do about them
- Key insight around how to communicate, influence, and build relationships more effectively, both internally, and externally with clients