Are you looking for the tools to enhance your own resilience at this time?
Or are you a business, looking for a toolkit to purchase for your team to support them in developing their resilience amidst the current uncertainty?
This course is designed for individuals or teams, at all levels, who are looking for practical tools to enhance both own resilience and work with others on developing their resilience levels.
The course is split into seven short sections, with approximately a full day of total learning time, which can also be cut down into smaller chunks to be completed at your own pace.
On completion of this course, you will walk away with:
- Key insight into how well you deal with change and a simple to use tool to audit past change responses and how to respond better to change in the present, or the future.
- An understanding into stress responses and techniques to be able to better manage your own response during stressful times and how to make sure acute episodes of stress don't lead to long term chronic stress and impact your long term health.
- How to manage the stories you tell and mitigate their impact on your mental wellbeing through reframing and self management methods.
- A dissociation tool that will help you see difficult situations through a different lens to be able to seek clarity around a productive route forward during change or stress.
- Key insight into the drama roles that cause both internal challenges and external team conflict, and how to elevate out of these for increased impact & levels of individual & team resilience.
- The language tools that instantly elevate resilience.
In addition to all of the invaluable tools above, Duo is also actively working with front line organisations like the NHS to donate this training to their workers, for every training course we sell we will donate an additional matched number to this cause.